My kids decided to have those ramen noodle soup cups for breakfast. And six-year-old son decided to make one to share with two-year-old son. He put it in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes just like mommy told him. And then the stench began to waft through the house. Big brother opened the microwave door and the acrid smoke poured out. He didn't know he was supposed to put water in it. So now we're trying to get burned noodle/foam smell out of the microwave, the house, our clothes and our hair. Yummy smell.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Posted by Secretspineless at 12:29 PM