- To turn off several hyperlinks at once, do the following:
- In a blank cell, type the number 1.
- Right-click the cell, and then click Copy on the shortcut menu.
- Hold down CTRL and select each hyperlink that you want to turn off.
Tip To select a cell that has a hyperlink in it without going to the hyperlink destination, click the cell and hold the mouse button until the pointer becomes a cross , and then release the mouse button.
- On the Home tab, in the Clipboard group, click the arrow below Paste, and then click Paste Special.
- Under Operation, click Multiply, and then click OK.
The best part? After all that? It didn't even work.